CENTRAL HINDS ACADEMY
ACT SCHOOL CODE: 252-559
ACT Dates and Workshops
2013 - 2014 Test Dates
October 26, 2013 (deadline to register Sept. 27; photo upload deadline Oct. 18)
December 14, 2013 (deadline to register Nov. 8; photo upload deadline Dec. 8)
FREE ACT WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE*
(Registration is online at www.get2college.org)
The ESF Get2College Center in Jackson is offering FREE ACT Prep workshops daily for current freshmen, sophomores and juniors who have never taken the ACT or who schored between 15 and 25 and want to increase that score.
Attend a four-hour workshop for
· Overview of Math, Science, English and Reading subject areas
· Tips to achieve your target score
· Time-saving strategies
· Learn how to avoid the “sounds good” trap in Grammar, how to answer Reading questions faster, how to plug in numbers to prevent Algebra mistakes and how to use logic to outsmart Geometry
· Resource materials provided
FREE Workshops are offered as follows:
- Saturday, December 7 at Mississippi College Law School from 8:00 - 11:45 am. (registration opens Nov. 7)
- Saturday, February 1, 2014 at Mississippi College Law School from 8:00 - 11:45 (Registration opens Jan. 1)
- Saturday, April 5, 2014 at Mississippi CollegeLaw School from 8:00 - 11:45 am (Registration opens March 5)Mississippi College Law School is located at 151 E Griffith St in downtown Jackson.
Addition preparations: call 601-321-5533 - Get2College Center in Jackson . All workshops have identical content – you only need to sign up for one. To register, click here. Best of all, there is NO charge!
The Jackson Get2College Center is located at 2600 Lakeland Terrace, just off Lakeland Drive near I-55.
HINDS CC in RAYMOND
ACT Workshop - Hinds CC Raymond - Contact the Counseling Dept. at HCC 601-857-3372
HOLMES CC in RIDGELAND
ACT Workshop – Holmes Community College will host ACT Workshops on the follwoing Saturday dates:
(N/A for 2013/2014 yet) Workshops are from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. on the Ridgeland Campus. The cost of the workshop is $50. For a Registration form - see Mrs. Fancher
For more information call: 601-605-3339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACT Workshop - Mississippi College - Sat. Oct. 12, 2013
*What you will need to know about ACT, Tips for each section, Reading Skills, Grammar review, Math review, Science review
ACT Review Course. Preregistration required. Fee $60.00
Please contact Judy Halbert at 601.925.3265 or go to www.mc.edu/continuinged/forms
Instructions for access testgear:
2. Click on "testGEAR" logo (right side)
3. Click on "Create anew portfolio
4. Enter site ID: 1212403
5. Enter password: collegeplanning
6. Choose "testGEAR"